INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
- 10 weeks of instruction
- Materials (HRCI suggested book and binder of PPT)
- Study group coordination (either at the CPD or local designated location)
- Online study forum
Earning your certification will help you to:
- Gain a competitive edge in your field.
- Inspire greater trust and demonstrate your commitment and competence to management, staff members, clients, and professional colleagues.
- Increase the frequency and level of your promotion.
- Enhance your job satisfaction and earning potential.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR professionals seeking certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®).
- Strategic management, including the role of HR in organizations and HR strategy
- Workforce planning and employment, including employee rights, recruitment, and staffing
- Human resource development, such as talent and performance management
- Total rewards, such as compensation structure and systems and related legislation
- Employee and labor relations, including unfair labor practices and collective bargaining
- Risk management, such as workplace health, safety and security