The Risk Management, Insurance, and Employee Benefits Planning course considers risk management principles and the various types of insurance coverage in the marketplace today, focusing on the role of planning for insurance needs. Insurance topics include life, medical expense, and property/casualty policies, as well as long-term care and disability. It also covers benefits made available to employees by employers – commonly referred to as employee or fringe benefits. Employee benefit topics include group policies, deferred compensation, equity-based compensation, and business applications of life insurance.
- Online Course and Practice Activities
- OnDemand Class & Instructor Email Access
- Qbank and Core Lecture Video Access
- Risk Management, Insurance, and Employee Benefits Planning E-book
- Price: $749 with optional textbook add-on: $40 (plus shipping)
There are 7 courses within the program. You are responsible for contacting your program administer prior to each course. Online assets will be assigned upon enrollment of each course.
- Dates Online Self-Paced
- Duration 90 days