The Investment Planning course provides information about sound investment principles as a primary means of wealth accumulation for financial planning clients. In turn, the process of wealth accumulation provides the funds necessary to achieve many financial planning goals. In this course, you will learn investment concepts as well as effective investment planning strategies for helping your clients accumulate wealth. Asset allocation principles are reviewed, modern portfolio management theory is explained, and the importance of tax-efficient investing is considered.
- Online Course and Practice Activities
- OnDemand Class & Instructor Email Access
- Qbank and Core Lecture Video Access
- Investment Planning E-book
- Price: $749 with optional textbook add-on: $40 (plus shipping)
There are 7 courses within the program. You are responsible for contacting your program administer prior to each course. Online assets will be assigned upon enrollment of each course.
- Dates Online Self-Paced
- Duration 90 days