The General Financial Planning Principles, Professional Conduct, and Regulation course will introduce students to the theory and practice of financial planning. Students will receive an overview of specific areas of financial planning including tax planning, investment planning, retirement savings and income planning, and estate planning. Behavioral finance, communication techniques, and counseling principles are also presented. In addition, this course will present topics on the concepts of time value of money, education and retirement funding, risk management, insurance and employee benefits planning.
- Online Course and Practice Activities
- OnDemand Class & Instructor Email Access
- Qbank and Core Lecture Video Access
- General Financial Planning Principles, Professional Conduct, and Regulation E-book
- Price: $749 with optional textbook add-on: $40 (plus shipping)
There are 7 courses within the program. You are responsible for contacting your program administer prior to each course. Online assets will be assigned upon enrollment of each course.
- Dates Online Self-Paced
- Duration 90 days