The student taking the Financial Plan Development course will be exposed to case analysis and integration of the six (6) major areas of personal financial planning (Fundamentals of Financial Planning, Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Income Tax Planning, Retirement Planning and Estate Planning).
- Online Course
- OnDemand Class & Instructor Email Access
- Core Lecture Video Access
- Price: $749
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the content found within the Financial Planning curriculum and effectively apply and integrate this information in the formulation of a financial plan.
- Effectively communicate the financial plan, both orally and in writing, including information based on research, peer, colleague or simulated client interaction and/or results emanating from synthesis of material.
- Collect all necessary and relevant qualitative and quantitative information required to develop a financial plan.
- Analyze personal financial situations, evaluating clients’ objectives, needs, and values to develop an appropriate strategy within the financial plan.
- Demonstrate logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of various approaches to a specific problem.
- Evaluate the impact of economic, political, and regulatory issues with regard to the financial plan.
- Apply the CFP® Board Financial Planning Practice Standards to the financial planning process.
There are 7 courses within the program. You are responsible for contacting your program administer prior to each course. Online assets will be assigned upon enrollment of each course.
- Dates Online Self-Paced
- Duration 90 days