The Retirement Savings and Income Planning course deals with the single most important issue millions of people will be facing in the years to come: affording to retire. Normally, the amount of money necessary to achieve this goal is substantial and, just like the satisfaction of any other financial goal, requires significant planning. It covers determination of the retirement savings need and subsequently considers both government and employer-sponsored methods of providing for one’s retirement. Distribution options from corporate retirement plans are reviewed as well as the suitability of an investment portfolio in ensuring a comfortable and profitable retirement.
- Online Course and Practice Activities
- OnDemand Class & Instructor Email Access
- Qbank and Core Lecture Video Access
- Retirement Savings and Income Planning E-book
- Price: $749 with optional textbook add-on: $40 (plus shipping)
There are 7 courses within the program. You are responsible for contacting your program administer prior to each course. Online assets will be assigned upon enrollment of each course.
- Dates Online Self-Paced
- Duration 90 days